A high energy transmission direct low frequency speaker enclosure
made from premium Russian ply with custom drive units which give a
wide bandwidth and an exceptionally smooth response,
making it ideal for the demands of today’s modern programme material.
Industry standard flying points are fitted as standard for
ease of installation and integration into multiple arrays.
Its computer-aided design ensures accurate tuning of enclosures for maximum output
and tailored bottom response. Great attention has also been given to
panel bracing to reduce resonances so increasing sonic definition and authority.
- Durable textured black paint finish
- 16 hanging points
- Pure and powerful low frequency producing high sound pressure
- Coated steel grille with lined with special material to prevent ingress of foreign particles for maximum protection
- Speakon® connectors fitted for reliability and maximum power transfer from the amplifier
- Top hat fitted for maximum versatility in mixing and matching enclosures
- All fittings rebated for easier stacking and arraying
- Steel bar handles fitted as standard http://avslgroup.com/manuals/100/170211.pdf