C. The Controls and Functions:
1. Power switch and volume control: Powers on/off and adjust earphone volume.
2. Stereo monitoring earphone jack: Connects to a monitoring earphone.
3. Power indicator: Indicates status of power.
4. Signal indicator: Indicates the receiving signal.
5. Left/right channel balance adjuster: Adjusts the volume on left/right channel.
6. Housing: Houses PCB and its accessories.
7. Numeric LED display: Displays working channel.
8. Working Channel Selector: Selects working channel and auto scan the whole pre-programmed channels.
9. Mono/Stereo Switch: Switches to mono or stereo audio output.
10. Output Level Limiting Switch: Setup the maximum output volume to protect user’s eardrum.
11. Squelch Adjuster: Adjusts receiver’s squelch level.
12. Antenna A & B: Fixed receiving antennas.
13. Battery cover: Covers two AA-size batteries after installed.
14. Belt clip: Conveniently to clip bodypack transmitter to the belt.
D. The Specifications:
Frequency Range 614—870MHz
Oscillation Mode PLL Synthesized
Channel Interval Step 25KHz
Stability ±0.005% 0°C—+50°C
Modulation Mode FM stereo modulation
Maximum Deviation Range ±68KHz
Receiving Mode Diversity receiving
Receiving Sensitivity At 2pV input level, S/N>58dB (mono)
Squelch Level Adjustable range between 2—lOOpy
T. H. D. <0.5% (At maximum deviation range)
Maximum S/N Ratio 94 dBA
Frequency Response 80Hz—i 5KHz ±3dB
Stereo Separation ~45dB (at 1KHz)
Output Jack 3.5mm4 stereo earphone jack
Output Power ( 320) 2x50mW under 1KHz (THD 3%)
Earphone Impedance ~i60
Power Supply 2 AA batteries
Current Consumption About I 3OmA (under moderate volume)
Continuous Operating About 8 hours when using alkaline
Hours (under moderate batteries